Frankston RSL have introduced additional measures to maintain safety and expect that visitors will comply to the required procedures also:
As per the current State requirements, we may have 100 patrons in the venue (20 per area) at any one time, plus maximum 70 patrons in an outdoor dining area.
- Reservations to dine must be made to enable us to adhere to capacity limits and social distancing requirement. Bookings must be made by calling 8792 4400.
- All members and visitors will be required to swipe, scan or sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- Face masks MUST always be worn in the club unless you are seated at your table.
- All diners must be aware that they have a dining session of 1.5hours. At this point they must vacate the premises.
- Under the current restrictions, the Sports Bar and TAB facilities Will NOT be open.
- To begin with, there will be a limited menu across Bistro and CP, this menu can be viewed HERE
Furniture and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help visitors stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted) – please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our social distancing marshals.
Take personal action to reduce exposures and stay healthy
The most important action is to practice good hand hygiene.
Take the following steps to reduce your exposure and chances of getting ill with COVID-19:
- Utilise the many sanitiser stations found around the club.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw soiled tissues in the bin and clean your hands with soap and water or sanitiser. If you don’t have a tissue, cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick and don’t expose others.
- My birthday was during the shut down. Do I still get my points? Yes. We will automatically load your points onto your membership, and they will remain valid as long as your membership is current.
- What Happens to my Points? They are still on your card and will remain there as long as your membership is kept current.
- How do I know where I can sit and dine? Our friendly staff will take you to your booked seat and answer any questions about your dining experience you may have.
- Do I have to book to dine at the restaurants? Yes, we strongly recommend that you book ahead to avoid disappointment. This helps us plan and ensure social distancing measures are followed.
- What happens if I start to feel unwell while I am visiting? Tell a staff member immediately. All staff at Frankston RSL have undergone basic infection control training.
- What happens if I am feeling unwell before I visit? Please stay home, until you are feeling better. Please be sure to call and cancel your booking so we can offer your table to another guest.
- What will happen with your regular weekly activities and entertainment? We will keep you updated once we know when our weekly activities can be reinstated. Our priority is staff and visitor safety.
- Will the Kids area be open? No, unfortunately, under current restrictions, the kids play areas will not be accessible.